DenPratt
Site Admin

Thursday Nights: 8-11P AfterHours At The SHELL [The SHELL, Rollinsford]

Post by DenPratt »

Thursday Nights @ 8:15-11P
AfterHours At The SHELL
[The SHELL, Rollinsford]
______

The newest liberty clubhouse is open, welcoming, active, and available for a liberty hang-out after our traditional Thursday night dinners. Finish your meal and come on over. Or, skip the meal and join us.

Please confirm that we are meeting on a date above:

Details:
If you go to one of our regular Thursday night dinners in one of our seacoast towns
Week 1: Dover;
Week 2: Exeter;
Week 3: Rochester;
Week 4: Seabrook
Week 5: (infrequent) Surprise!!

Don't let your Thursday night end early!! Pick up your favorite spirits, and maybe some snacks, and head on over for our liberty hangout, to plan upcoming events, to discuss particulars of libertarian theory, to listen to music, or to talk about your week -- past or future!

And if you can't make it to dinner, head right over to the after party!
  • Address:
    The SHELL
    Lower Mills at Salmon Falls, Room B10
    Three Front Street
    Rollinsford
    Please look at this special map. The mill houses 100 artists, so GPS will not get you all the way to your destination. Open this map:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58
  • Take: BYOB, Maybe snacks
  • Donation: Not required but suggested, minimum nonmembers $5 to keep the lights on at The SHELL ;
  • RSVP: No:
  • Host: Stephen
DenPratt
Site Admin

Re: Thursday Nights: 8-11P AfterHours At The SHELL [The SHELL, Rollinsford]

Post by DenPratt »

AfterAction Report
Dec 10 @ 8-11P
AfterHours At The SHELL
[The SHELL, Rollinsford]
______

Eight (six members and two guests) late night revelers (and one late night wagger) listened to old records on the turntable, while describing the joys of liberty in New Hampshire to one guest from Connecticut (who had found us on FSP) and describing the benefit of meeting up together to one local (who had found us via Robbie the Fire).

Our Connecticut guest remarked how much relief she felt after being so isolated for so long in her statist town to be able to talk and laugh and discuss.

Other topics included a planned outreach trip for SeaCoast to Keene, a "passport" for New Movers to help them integrate more quickly and more fully into the Free State, the potential of a debate series at The SHELL, etc.

There wasn't much movement for leaving until after midnight.

Next week: Rochester dinning at the voted-best-location-for-seacoast-meetups Revolution Diner, and then meeting back at The SHELL.
SHELL AfterHours Dec 10 2020.JPG
SHELL AfterHours Dec 10 2020.JPG (352.4 KiB) Viewed 9226 times
liliOrifs

how about madonna music?

Post by liliOrifs »

how about madonna music? HI guys :)/lili my name

I am for MALI i registered wow on january and i would to ask you about this forum again.

What can i change my username and can i ?

best regards :*