______Should we stay or should we go now?
If we go there will be trouble.
If we stay there will be double!
So, come on and let me know.
Should we stay or should we go?
What are the arguments against -- and for -- secession? What are the obstacles? the opportunities? the precipitating factors? the risks?
Join Big Liberty Ideas as #NHExit presents its case. We will then break into discussion groups to explore with each other various aspects of such a big liberty idea, returning to the large group to share your ideas, questions, criticisms, and hopes with our speaker.
Reading material and updated, additional information, as well as an opportunity for pre/post discussion with the speaker, are available at:
The Big Liberty Idea discussion series kicks off with an examination of ""New Hampshire Exit"" -- the liberty idea that an increasingly libertarian New Hampshire should and can eventually secede from an increasingly authoritarian United States.
#NHExit will overview the issues -- from its' perspective. We will then break into discussion circle(s) to explore various aspects of the idea, coming back together to share our thoughts, ideas, questions, criticisms, and hopes with our guest.
Make the event more interesting, enjoyable, and contributive:
- Libertarian Separatism:https://www.quora.com/Do-you-favor-libe ... separatism
- Libertarian view of Catalonian secession: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-liber ... ian-crisis
- New Hampshire Independence FAQ: https://nhindependence.org/faq/
- First podcast of NHExit: http://podcast.nhexit.org
Please respond to this thred (if you are not already registered on the Forum, you'll have to fill out a short form) to discuss with others and the speaker
Lower Mills at Salmon Falls, Room B10
Three Front Street
Please look at this special map. The mill houses 100 artists, so GPS will not get you all the way to your destination. Open this map:
- Take: Please read some of the material before you come, and bring your questions, ideas, concerns, and hopes.
BYOB and BYOSnacks for informal after-discussion.
- Donation: Not required, but a minimum suggested donation of $5 from non SHELL members helps keep the lights on at The SHELL ; Free for SHELL Members.
- RSVP: Preferred: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=145
- Host: Dennis and Russell