Sat Jan 16 @ 4:30-11:30P
NFL Divisional Playoffs - Part I
[The SHELL, Rollinsford]
______

4:30: NFC: #6 Los Angeles Rams @ #1 Green Bay Packers
8:15: AFC: #5 Baltimore Ravens @ #2 Buffalo Bills

Details:

4:30: NFC: #6 Los Angeles Rams @ #1 Green Bay Packers
The Rams surprised folks by beating the SeaHawks, but lost their backup quarterback, the central defensive player, and had to watch as their starting quarterback. proved time and time again one can't throw a football without a thumb. The Packers come in with Aaron Rodgers looking fantastic and everyone rested, but he still has only one main receiver, Davante Adams. If this is close, it will be exciting because the Packers have to be as rusty as the Steelers looked last week.

8:15: AFC: #5 Baltimore Ravens @ #2 Buffalo Bills
The odds makers are making this the tightest game. An uneven Ravens team features a hot defense and a quarterback who seems like he's playing against Pop Warner players. The Bills are more balanced on offense, but have trouble stopping the run. Given that the Ravens can't really pass, could this be an upset?
  • Address:
    The SHELL, Rollinsford
    Lower Mills at Salmon Falls, Room B10
    Three Front Street
    Rollinsford
    Please look at this special map. The mill houses 100 artists, so GPS will not get you all the way to your destination. Open this map:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58
  • Take: BYOB, Snacks, ""'We're #1' foam finger""
  • Donation: Not required, but a minimum suggested donation of $5 from non SHELL members helps keep the lights on at The SHELL ;
  • RSVP: Preferred: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155
  • Host: Dennis
  • More Info: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155
More Secoast Events: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51