New Movers' Brunch
[The SHELL, Rollinsford]
Come to the Seacoast edition of New Movers welcome:
* If you want to network with folks.
* If you want to welcome newcomers.
* If you are new to area.
* If you want to reconnect with the liberty community.
* If you want to hang with liberty folks.
* If you want to check out our liberty club house/
Details: Manchester has its Tuesday night New Movers' Potluck; the seacoast haso our Sunday Brunch Potluck (often with a tasty brunch cocktail provided by some lovely guest!)! So, no excuses. If you are a new mover -- or you are recently connected to the NH liberty movement -- come and introduce yourself, tell us what you want to do, and make connections with other seacoast liberty folks.
The SHELL, Rollinsford
Lower Mills at Salmon Falls, Room B10
Three Front Street
Please look at this special map. The mill houses 100 artists, so GPS will not get you all the way to your destination. Open this map:
- Take: Brunch Items for potluck: Egg dishes, fresh fruit, drinks (especially including alcoholic), casseroles, coffee, juice, healthy alternatives, your specialities or favorites.
- Donation: Not required, but a minimum suggested donation of $5 from non SHELL members helps keep the lights on at The SHELL ; SHELL members and new movers are free, although SHELL members are expected to bring something (New movers need not -- you are our guests of honor) Nonmembers should consider contributing $5 to keep the lights on at The SHELL
- RSVP: Preferred:
- Host: Stephen and other Welcoming Seacoast Liberty Lovers
- More Info: