Sat 11/14: 6-8 SHELL Housewarming Potluck

Plan and discuss upcoming events here
DenPratt
Site Admin

Sat 11/14: 6-8 SHELL Housewarming Potluck

Post by DenPratt »

11/14 6-8 SHELL Housewarming Potluck [The SHELL, Rollinsford]

We've opened The SHELL, and found a few chairs, and it's time to celebrate the latest addition to the liberty clubhouse network in the Free State. Please come to warm up The SHELL. Bring food and drink to share, and maybe your patio chair.

Details: Come and help officially open up The SHELL, the newest liberty clubhouse in the world. We have been busy cleaning up and moving in. It's time to take a breather and declare ourselves OPEN and ready to enjoy freedom.

Please come to toast the space, the folks, liberty, and all the blessings of living in The Free State.

{Stay for Artsy fArtsy, which starts right after!)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=84
The purpose of The Shell is to provide a community space in the Seacoast region for liberty lovers and their guests, and to share a love of liberty with the broader world.
Directions:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=58
  • Address: The SHELL
  • Take: Something to share -- entrees especially welcome. Beer, wine, soft drinks, bourbon
    We may be short on chairs, so a folding chair is always welcome.
  • Donation: Not required but suggest $5/guest to The SHELL donation to keep the lights on
  • RSVP: Preferred: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57
  • Host: Dennis Pratt, Stephen Nass & 30 more SHELL members
  • More Info: DennisGPratt@Gmail.com
"
Matt

Re: Sat 11/14: 6-8 SHELL Housewarming Potluck

Post by Matt »

I'm planning to bring a nice "hot dish"
Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
mr.penguin

Post by mr.penguin »

Just a heads up. There is a large group (a dozen or so) of freedom loving people visiting from out of town. They are checking out New Hampshire and its different areas with an interest in joining the migration movement. They were already part of a group looking toward organizing freedom and until I somehow got introduced weren't aware of the Free State Project or the general freedom migration movement here. They traveled here from all over the northeast to be here this weekend.

They are planning to check out the housewarming and artsy fartsy event on the calendar and meet people from the seacoast. I believe one person looked at business space in Portsmouth to rent this afternoon and the others are just looking to get a feel for the different areas of NH and the vibes of different liberty communities here.

The movement is so new to them that I don't think anybody has a solid plan yet on how to make a move, but, they've all been super excited about what we're doing here. A dozen out of a larger group of 90 and maybe 500 (of a larger movement) managed to organize this trip together in just a little over two weeks after becoming aware of the movements existance and they've all been super excited to learn about crypto and attend a few social events in Keene.

I actually thought these people had already migrated to NH when I first got talking with them two & 1/2 weeks ago. To my confusion I asked them where they were from only to discover that they hadn't any idea of what was happening in NH. They just sounded so like "us" that the talk of organizing something caught me off guard. I was like "wait, isn't that what we are already doing ?". The original Jitsi chat I partook in was pretty funny. Anyway- I ended up going into the history of what has happened here and the various small successes of a growing movement.
DenPratt
Site Admin

Post by DenPratt »

Wow! Thanks, for the head's up, Penguin.

We may have to scramble to absorb that many tonight!! I hope they're bringing food! Maybe they have a bit of talent? I'm excited that there are so many and that they are excited.

Can you tell us which liberty organization they are from?

Will you be visiting us tonight as well? Maybe you can help explain with this group?